Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Looking Back...

So, the other night I was looking through the pictures on my phone. I saw some pictures of Mac and Calvin from the summer when I was babysitting Calvin in the mornings, and I just had to post these. Awe...how little they were!

"Snack Time." Notice how Mac has managed to hoard most of the Cheerios on his side of the floor:
One morning Calvin was very quiet. Later I discovered that he was working on a "project" called get all of the toys that you can and throw them over the baby gate. Mac was very interested.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! The days of onesie outfits! Does not seem that long ago, but I guess it was! I guess those little personalities have just matured to hoard bigger toys from each other and undertake more complicated projects like seeing exactly how loudly they can yell at each other at the dinner table before we get upset. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Amandis! What little buddies. I also love the last post of multi-tasking Ellis. We will be expecting a lot more of him now that we know he can!!!

    ReplyDelete