Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We can't explain it...but we can enjoy it!

Yesterday we embarked upon the road trip home from North Carolina back up to Virginia.

Here we are taking a break from driving at the Chick-fil-a play 
place. A little boy came over to Mac and said, "tickle my back," to 
which Mac responded: "I can't! I have a phone call!" The things 
these little goobers say!


I can't really explain this phenomenon, but we actually enjoy our road trips. Most people think about me driving 5+ hours with the kids in the minivan and they tell me "I am sure glad that isn't me!"

But you know what? I think we just like being together. We don't care if we are in a minivan or anywhere else, as long as we're together. It's just plain fun.

I can't explain this phenomenon, but I can tell you the source of it: it is the very work of God in our family - making our hearts come alive and enjoy Him and each other.



2 comments: