Saturday, September 29, 2018

Lego Technic

A couple of weeks ago, Mac told me he wanted learn how to make motorized lego technic creations. My first thought was to buy him a few sets so that he could learn how these new pieces fit together.

He insisted on looking on Amazon and Ebay for various bags of parts so that he could totally "make his own inventions."

For the past few days, he has been trying to build a car that would move forward. There has been lots excitement matched with frustration and disappointment over countless failures.

FINALLY, this morning, when I woke up, Mac could not wait to show me that he made a car that "actually worked!"

I was absolutely shocked and so happy for him! I wish I would have taken pictures/videos of all of the other attempts to document just how incredibly far he came in just a couple of days!

Great job Mac!

P.S. Here is photo that came across my Facebook feed a few days ago...one of Mac's very first inventions: A "spelunger machine."


No comments:

Post a Comment