Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Corrie Johns

Corrie has been doing awesome with potty training. I mean, to her, it seems like, "yeah, I make pee-pees in the potty...what's the big deal?" 

Well, we have had a few incidents lately though, and this has been the common state of her bed as the sheets and blankees are being washed.


But even though cleaning sheets gets a little old, cleaning Corrie is always fun :-)

            

Another thing about Corrie is that she shares her brother's love for Ranch dressing. Mac will eat almost an entire bag of carrots if he can dip them in ranch, whereas Corrie will eat an entire bottle of dressing if she can just lick it off of the same carrot over and over again. 

We keep encouraging her to "make crunchies with the carrot like Mac!" But she really doesn't care. Well, the other night I noticed carrots missing from her placemat...and when I looked at her she said, "I makin' crunchies!" Hooray Corrie!


But then when I was getting ready to clean up saw that we are not quite there yet on the whole "eating carrots" idea. Yes Corrie, good job on making crunchies! But please don't spit them out all over the floor :-/.






No comments:

Post a Comment