Thursday, November 7, 2013

God's Word

I've been thinking a lot about God's comfort lately. I've been living a lot of God's comfort lately. God's comfort is so much more than feelings: His comfort nourishes, it strengthens...it gives life. In my sorrows and in my joys, I find God turning my heart and mind to ponder certain verses:

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created...all things were created by him and for him."
-Colossians 1:15-16

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." - Colossians 1:17

Jesus is the Word (John 1:1-14)
Jesus is my life (Colossians 3:1-4)

God comforts me and gives me life through His Word. 




1 comment:

  1. I love seeing God in your life, and your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete