Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bissel Turbo Sweep

Last week I ordered a Bissel Turbo Sweep for our upstairs: I purchased it specifically for picking up the million crumbs and pieces of food under Davey's seat after meals.

It's safe to say that so far, my wildest dreams have come true.

I had spent a few days telling the kids about an amazing, new "little" vacuum that would be coming in the mail. They became really excited about the idea of having their own vacuum that they could clean with by themselves.

One afternoon after naps, I had the turbo sweep all charged and ready for them. They spent about two hours "vacuuming," and they probably would have used it even longer if we hadn't had to stop for dinner.

At one point, I caught Mac and Corrie sharpening pencils and dropping the shavings all over the top floor so that they could keep vacuuming.

I don't know how long this honeymoon period will last, but I am savoring every bit of it.


Davey loved being able to do a real "job," and he had a pretty tough time waiting when it was not his turn.

He had such a focused look of determination and pride on his face. Such a funny little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment