Thursday, May 31, 2012

A year ago...

A year ago we moved to Front Royal, VA...how could a year have passed by so quickly?

The other day I was thinking about all of the challenges that we had moving into this house, and how it seemed like it would never feel like "home."

What a change God has made in my heart! Even though I feel like I miss my friends and church from NC more deeply than ever, I am also enjoying this town and our home and our church family in such a sweet way.

Every time I turn onto our street, I see the view of pine trees and mountains and I cannot believe how beautiful it is...how it is like a dream come true, and I think, "how could I have not seen this before? Thank you Lord!"

The other day we went to Lowes and I took a picture of Mac & Corrie in the cart. It is amazing to compare it to a picture I took of them a year ago, soon after we had moved here. How they have grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment