Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pray for Corrie


Poor girly! Up crying a lot last night :(

The past several days she's been showing signs of having a tough time adjusting to the changes in our family. I've been praying for wisdom to see what is behind her difficult behavior...for the discernment to know when to discipline and when to give grace.

I thought the crying last night might have been attention-seeking, but this morning I knew it was more than that. Her cry was so sad and she felt hot. Then she threw up all over me.

Poor girly!

Please pray for her. Please pray for the rest of us too, as I expect to see Mac in a similar condition in a day or two. I have been far more wiped out than normal the past three days....enough for me to try (not so successfully) to take a nap in the afternoons, which is saying a lot because I rarely give up nap time productivity to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment