Thursday, October 31, 2013

Davey's Back!

Poor Little D. He hasn't been himself for quite some time, and I was starting to wonder when we would see our happy-go-lucky Davey again. I guess the combination of cutting teeth, missing naps, and catching a few viruses can really take its toll on a little guy. For at least three weeks, he's been pretty inconsolable and very unhappy unless he's been in mommy's arms.

Then we had a tough stomach bug pass through our household, and little D had his first experience of throwing up in the middle of night. I couldn't believe how sweet he was though. After I cleaned everything up, I laid him back down and snuggled him up in his new blankly. He just looked up at me and smiled! My heart melted.

So, here's a few glimpses of Davey. Welcome back, buddy!

My first attempt to let Mac and D take a bath together. I kept trying to make Mac calm down, but it doesn't help when Davey encourages the craziness!

Another first for Dave: Swinging at the playground down the street

Just Dave being Dave:



No comments:

Post a Comment