Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"She looks like the happiest child ever!"



I posted this picture of Corrie on FaceBook a few days ago and someone commented, "She looks like the happiest child ever!


















And how about these photos? Not too bad either! 
The truth is that one day I was so desperate for a smile (in place of the whining, crying, etc.) that I made some kind of hilarious face at the kids. I have no idea what this face looks like, although I do know that it involves crossing my eyes.

Since then, I have discovered that I can elicit "happiest child ever faces" from Mac and Corrie pretty on demand for pictures. I am thinking the key to retaining this power is to keep the "face" rare and surprising, so I am saving it only for pictures and emergencies. We'll see how long it lasts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment