Friday, February 7, 2014

Little Man

We've had a couple significant haircuts around here recently.

Daddy shaved his big beard.

And Davey finally got a reasonable looking hair style.

Davey has always seemed so old for his age. Now that he has a big guy haircut, he seems even more like a little man than ever. He loves climbing and generally destroying things, and he is really strong. If he has a toy that Mac or Corrie want, neither of them is able to pull it out of his manly grasp!

He loves being the middle of chaos. The crazier the better! Here we are trying to think of an activity to do inside during this crazy winter we are having. 

I don't remember what this video is, but I think it has something to do with Davey. 

And this is one that I took today, just because it was such a nice moment. I was preparing dinner and I noticed that Mac and Corrie had started playing legos together. Mac was teaching Corrie how to build a "pretend planet destroyer," and their conversation was such a sweet background to overhear. They played so nicely for at least 15-20 minutes while I cooked and did the dishes. I treasure moments like these!





No comments:

Post a Comment