Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sahara Desert Soufle

About once a year I decide to go on a smoothie kick. And by "smoothie kick," I mean that I last about 2-3 days. This summer my smoothie kick drew much attention from David and Corrie. I decided to freeze a concoction of yogurt, spinach, carrots, and other ingredients that I can't remember, and they loved eating it in mugs as a type of cold summer treat. 

Mac, like most normal people, looked at the disgusting color and decided against trying to eat much of it. (In fact, Corrie spilled a bunch of it on the sidewalk at pool and it looked exactly like some poor child had been sick. Poor lifeguards!)

Corrie, however, has affectionately named it, "Sahara Desert Soufle," and she can't get enough of it!


That's Corrie!





No comments:

Post a Comment