Saturday, January 12, 2013

Big Brother and Big Sister Pictures

I wondered a little what type of welcome Mac and Corrie would give their new little brother. I would say it has been a pleasant surprise: they really seem to love him already. Of course, the way that they like to show their love keeps mommy on her toes!

When I finally get Davey to sleep in his crib, Corrie runs in the room and yells, "Mommy! Don't wake him up!" Mac is always trying to "help him feel better" by jamming the pacifier in his face or dropping one of his favorite toys (usually a fire truck or a robot) in Davey's crib precariously close to Davey's head!)








I am not even going to try to describe how adventurous nursing Davey can get sometimes.


Every day they ask me if they can hold Davey. I keep telling Mac, "when he grows up a little bit more, Macky!" And everyday when he wakes up, Mac says, "Mommy, did David grow up yet?" So, the other day I let them hold Davey. It was very dangerous and very sweet all at the same time!

Even though David was crying and Mac was having a hard time waiting his turn, Corrie was in absolute heaven. I have never seen an expression of such contentment on Corrie's face! Priceless. 


When Mac got to hold him, he was so happy and giddy that he could not stop laughing and giggling uncontrollably! (Davey was not quite as enthused). Should have tried to catch that one on video!

And here's some pictures of Davey on his 3-week birthday. What is happening to that dark head of hair? Anyone else see a little red tint beginning to show?

















2 comments: