Monday, January 14, 2013

Big Girl Bed Update

Last night was Corrie's first night her "big gol bad" (big girl bed). I was wondering how it was all going to shake out through the night and in the morning. I went to check on her once and the bed was pushed away from the wall and her legs were dangling off of the edge with only a tiny piece of the blanket covering her. I pushed the bed back against the wall covered her cold little feet back up.

Around 3am there was a loud "thump" and some crying. She only fell out once...not too shabby!

Here's a picture of her at bedtime:


And here she is this morning. Even thought the bed is a tiny one (just her crib w/out the rails), she still looks very tiny in it! She survived the night and even waited in bed until I came to get get her...great job Corrie!


My favorite part of the big girl bed is hearing Corrie tell me all about it in her cute little voice. It makes me laugh so much seeing how she gets in her bed. Makes perfect sense to her!



No comments:

Post a Comment