Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dance Hug

Last night I had Mac and Corrie in the bathroom, ready to sit on the potty and brush teeth and get into bed. As they were both standing there, Mac said, "Corrie! Let's do a hug!" Corrie said, "Okay." The embrace lasted for a quite a while, and then they started spinning around. Mac said, "We're hugging!" And Corrie said, "We're dancing!" At that moment I took out the phone to record. At the end, Mac said, "That was a great Dance Hug!"

And a few more little snippets of life these days:

This morning I heard Mac and Corrie playing in their room together. When I came in I saw that they were taking their pillows and sliding down the slide on them. I was transported back in time to when my bother and I used to take our little sister's baby/crib mattress off of her bed and slide down the stairs on it whevener my mom would go to visit a neighbor. Remember that, bro? One person would slide while the other one was the lookout. "Hurry! She's coming! Get the mattress back quick!" To my knowledge, I don't think we ever got caught. But I guess I am ratting us out now!


And litle Davey has always been super vocal, but now he is starting to really babble. It sounds like he is trying to say real words! I often hear him babbling in the morning starting at around 6am. Here is a video of him talking the other morning:

And, lastly, a video prayer request for Davey. I was intending to capture a cute moment of the kids walking Davey in the stroller...sigh. It does not help that Davey laughs and welcomes their rough play! Every day I thank God for keeping this little guy safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment