Sunday, October 14, 2012

Daddy's little helper

Dear Corrie,

It's daddy for a change.  Yesterday you helped me change Marge's oil.  Changing oil can be an unrewarding task, but you made it fun.  It's not every day I get under a vehicle, cover my latex gloves in oil and then hear, "daddy hug me."  

When it comes to hugging my little girly I have very little restraint.  So I caved and hugged you with my oily hands.  I then put you down, gave you a 1/4" ratchet just like daddy's 3/8" ratchet, and we finished changing the oil together.  You were a beautiful distraction, and with your help I was able to finish a 15 min. job in just under an hour.  



And here you are pouring oil.  What other daddy would give his 2 year old daughter 5 quarts of 5W-30?

Here you are with my ratchet (your miniature ratchet wasn't good enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment