Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Mac Cam

The real reason I am writing this post is because I can't stand the thought of those pictures from the last post being the first thing anyone sees on this blog. Pregnancy exhaustion/delirium will seriously hinder your rational thinking.

Anyway, as the title to this post says, we have a web security camera in Mac's room that we got for him as an infant to make sure he was sleeping safely at night. We decided to hang on to the "Mac Cam," and it has been worth its weight in gold for naptime surveillance. 

The Mac Cam has certainly seen a lot, and I think is one of the sweetest moments of them all. Mac and Corrie have started playing in Mac's room together, and they think it so fun to run in there and go absolutely crazy. 

Usually, one of them will start running down the hallway yelling, "follow me!" And then when they are both in the room I hear, "shut the door!" And then I usually hear laughing followed by crying, with some other mystery noises in there somewhere. 

But the other day it was quiet. "Uh oh. Better check the Mac Cam!" I was sure they were up to no good. 

What a sweet surprise. I watched for a while as Mac read Corrie various Winnie the Pooh books, which he has pretty much memorized. 


No comments:

Post a Comment