Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dory Update

Against all odds, Dory is still alive. 

It's fun having Dory around. I know Dory is just a fish, but I like watching him swim around. He's my friend. 

It's fun to see Corrie interact with her first real fishy friend, too. For example, if Corrie builds a block tower that she is really excited about, I might say, "Cool! Wanna tell Dory about it?" And she runs over waving her arms in the air (probably with a little squeal of delight in there) saying "Dory! Dory! My tower!"

As for Mac, I am not going to say it is "fun" to see Mac and Dory together, but it is entertaining...in a "poor Dory" sort of way. 

I noticed on the second day after Dory's arrival that anytime Mac went up to the tank, that fish knew it was time to hide. You literally cannot spot that fish anywhere if Mac is nearby. (Turns out there is a great hiding place behind the filter). 

This scene from Finding Nemo pretty much represents Mac and Dory's relationship perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment