Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Davey Knievel

Today I took a minute to look over the list of draft posts that are waiting to be published. Here's one that made me cringe and smile at the same time. 

A while back I took some pictures of Davey and his various injuries that he had at the time. He is the most fearless, excited, adventurous little toddler. His passion is endearing, but also pretty dangerous.

He never lets an "oww-ie" keep him down for long though!

This is how he is at the splashpad and any kind of water source he can find. He is ALL IN!

Don't remember the cause of this bruise


A black fingernail that fell off a few days later. He had climbed up on a chair and tipped it completely over.

Just your average scraped knees and black eyes


I smile when I see his fun-loving personality, but I cringe to think of how many opportunities for x-treme sports there are these days!

I am hoping he will take to Ellis teaching him Chess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment