Tuesday, September 23, 2014

David Johns

David.

Johns.

Wow.

Well, this was my first morning home alone with little David. I was dreaming last night about all of the things that I would accomplish with the two bigger kids in school for the morning.

HA!!!! 

I will say that it is pretty sweet how he wants to be exactly where I am, no matter what. Not even the best toddler TV show will keep him from engaging with me in whatever task I am working on.

He certainly has his own way of "helping" out!




There was one time this morning that I thought, "wait a minute...where's Davey?" I heard him babbling and laughing, but I could not find him. 

Then I saw that the bathroom door was closed. Oh man. 

I don't know...was this better than what I expected? I am just not sure anymore.


I have no idea how he did it, but he was sitting in the sink...brushing his hair in the mirror with Corrie's toothbrush!

Yep, that's Davey!

And I think I am going like having a morning each week with just him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment