Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grandma's house

There's just something special about Grandmas. Mac and Corrie have been blessed with some pretty great ones who love them so much. Today we went to my (Amanda's) mom's house and spent a very fun day there together.

Davey was thrilled to have such special attention:


And I am thrilled that Mac and Corrie have caring Grandmas who help keep their hair looking nice:
(Side note about the hair salon pictured here: It is totally the "hang out" for the local older women in the town. I love being a fly on the wall and listening to the things they talk about. Last time I was here one lady said, "And you know every woman simply must have a pair of blue slacks hanging in her closet, " to which the other lady responded, "Oh well of course, that's a given!" Don't know why that was so funny to me, but it was).


We had fun playing together:


And the kids had a great time eating dinner and playing outside in the cool of the evening (my absolute favorite part of the day in Spring/Summer months).



No comments:

Post a Comment